Located in southeast Michigan, and serving clients in 42 states across the US, Donaldson Williams, Inc. was founded with the financially struggling consumer in mind, especially because we know and understand what it’s like to feel the uncertainty and emotional disquiet that comes with not knowing how you’re going to get through the next month with your head barely above water. Donaldson Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business whose staff has several years of experience assisting individuals across the country with their debt-related concerns and ultimately resolving these issues with clients’ creditors who were otherwise not interested in cooperating. We will continue operating as a small, family-owned business because we like the fact that our clients see excellent results and our customer service is second to none. Remember, your financial freedom is our number one goal.
Why People Choose Us
- Reliable Customer Service – When you hire our firm to represent you, you will often speak with one of my close associates or me because we will be the individuals negotiating with your creditors on your behalf. It is my pledge to provide you with consistent and accurate updates on the progress being made on each of your accounts. You won’t be transferred from one recording to another, nor will you be transferred to numerous individuals; rather, you’ll be given the direct extensions to our lines so that you’ll almost always have access to a live, competent person with whom you’ve developed a relationship of trust and respect. As you know, sometimes it becomes necessary to leave a voicemail. If this should occur, you can be sure that you will receive a prompt reply.
- Excellent Reputation – We’re proud of the fact that we’ve helped hundreds of families and individuals with their debt. We’re also proud of our consumer-friendly reputation, as well as our excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau, which reflects zero customer complaints. Not only do we have an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau, but when asked how current and previous clients would rate us, we always receive positive responses. As a matter of fact, many clients have offered to share their experiences with others who are contemplating using our services (feel free to ask for references).
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees – Not only is this practice now banned by the Federal Trade Commission, but Donaldson Williams, Inc. has never followed this business model. We simply don’t believe in charging monthly maintenance fees, because we’re here to help our clients – not break them. Our goal is to give you your life back – free from debt – and it’s our belief that we can best succeed in reaching that goal if we keep our fees to a minimum.
- Professionalism – Your creditors like and respect us because we’re professional, honest and competent – we follow through with our promises. You see, we don’t treat our clients’ credit accounts as if they’re a mass production item. Rather, we take the necessary time and consideration to distinguish which creditor representative we should contact, based on the stage of delinquency at which your accounts are. Since we’ve conducted our business in this fashion for many years, we’ve developed excellent working relationships with many representatives from various credit card companies, law firms and collection agencies.
- Reasonable Fees – Our fee is a reasonable percentage of the amount of money you save. Again, the Federal Trade Commission has banned the practice of collecting large up-front fees; however, Donaldson Williams has never charged our fees up front. As a matter of fact, for years, our clients haven’t paid a dime until after a settlement has been reached with their creditors. If you should decide to hire our firm, you can enjoy the same peace of mind hundreds of previous clients have, because you won’t be paying for services that have not yet been rendered.
- We Go The Extra Mile – After each settlement is completed with your creditors, we take the necessary steps to forward your settlement documentation to all three major credit bureaus, as well as a request to update your credit report to reflect the new status, and zero balance. This will ensure that your credit is restored sooner rather than later. Best of all, this task is an added benefit performed by Donaldson Williams at no extra charge.
I take pride in knowing that all we do is work with and negotiate with your creditors because we do it well; there’s no need to go off in other directions because I like knowing that we offer a valuable service to our clients, and focus strictly on helping individuals get out of debt.
As you know, our clients are our number one priority, therefore, we’re sure to respond immediately to all communications received from our clients, whether it be a phone call, fax or e-mail. We don’t hesitate or procrastinate when it comes to your sense of well-being because we know financial worries can be quite unsettling.
If you’d like to apply to become a client represented by Donaldson Williams, your first step is to schedule a Free Consultation and allow us to review your situation.